Just in case you’re insanely curious, I thought I’d share which posts generated the most traffic this year. Note that the top five generated a heck of a lot more hits than the second five…
- Unmountable Boot Volume – this post ranting about laptop trouble generated a lot of search engine hits for a while
- “Vision” Demotivational Poster – a lot of search engine hits every day
- Demotivation – this was one of my personal favorites. It continues to generate traffic almost every day. It was even linked to by a business consultant’s blog as worth reading. I’ve been thinking about doing a part 2.
- God of This City – this blog about the story behind the song continues to generate regular hits. This was written before I got burned out on the song…
- Funny Chili’s Commercial – “Musical Chairs” – funny, funny, funny! I got a lot of search engine traffic while this was first running on T.V.
- T.O. versus Pacman – this post has been getting a lot of image search hits lately for the photo of Terrell Owens that I used. Not sure why…
- Underwear Attack! – another favorite post. My kids are funny people.
- Baby Named Jesus – video of a Christmas song that my daughter wrote
- Mandolin for Sale – I sold my mandolin pretty quick!
- Skillet was on fire! – post about a Skillet concert, complete with pyrotechnics, last winter.