- Seth Godin asks “how much extra for nice?” Am I wrong to think that nice shouldn’t cost extra?
- Drive-by condemnation courtesy of Collide Magazine.
- Google is turning 10. You can help celebrate by using their 2001 search engine and index or by going to their 10th birthday page and found out all kinds of interesting google facts.
- I love this SNL skit – Don’t Buy Stuff You Can’t Afford. Thanks for reminding me Kevin.
- Craig Groeschel had a great series on different styles of leaders: Relational Leaders, Visionary Leaders, Administrative Leaders, and Innovational Leaders. These posts have really got me thinking. Might be the subject of a post someday.