Hello everyone. First of all I want to congratulate Kevin and Michelle on the birth of Pink #3 yesterday. After hosting a name-the-baby contest on his blog, we now know that they settled on Presley Faith. Cool name guys.
Now it’s time for the lastest installment of Share-it Saturday. So pull up to the table and endulge. Just don’t forget to leave room for dessert.
- If you’re married and male, you need to watch the video for The Don’t Song. Props to Mike Gaddie for pointing this out.
- I’ve added Anne Jackson and her blog, Flowerdust.net, to the “links of interest”. It’s well worth checking out. Anne’s blog challenges us all to be better Christians.
- Interesting correlation between the quality of rock music and oil production.
- Andrea Anglin has worthwhile manifesto about David Blain on her blog. I have to admit, he creeps me out.
- Worship Guitar Guy has a nice little primer on typical chords in the key of G.
- There’s a great post over at Stuff Christians Like titled “Treating God Like Letterman Treated Carson” that you should read. I’m failing to find a quick, clever way to summarize it, so you’ll just have to trust me.
- World’s Oldest Lifeguard? I’m surprised that the video didn’t have “How to Save a Life” by The Fray playing in the background.