Hope you’re enjoying your weekend!
This is an interesting Share-it Saturday. No humor. No cool music. It’s pretty serious stuff, but there’s some real gems in here.
- The Church Tech Arts blog has a great post about the importance of growing the capability of people on your team.
- And they have a post with some great tips for troubleshooting A/V.
- Jon as a good post about experiencing bad times in our lives. Are you in a time of famine?
- Anne’s readers have some interesting feedback on what to do when tithing endangers paying the bills. That’s a tough one.
- Shane has a good review of Tony Dungy’s book “Quiet Strength”. I like the advice – “Respond to adversity; don’t react.”
- I liked this post about serving over on the Worship Together blog.
- Silverangel Fantasma mandolin for sale. These are really cool-looking mandolins. If only I had $3k laying around. That my wife would let me spend on a mandolin… Check out Silverangel’s webpage. Ken and his wife make some really nice mando’s. I’d love to have one someday.