Just thought I’d share some of the songs that have been getting repetitive ipod/cd time lately.
- Unite by Worth Dying For. You can download the song for free here. You may recall that I downloaded the album last week. It’s a decent album. Nothing wrong with it, but only a few songs wowed me.
- At the Moment by Stavesacre. An oldie but a goodie. It’s always been one of my favorite songs, but it really moved me yesterday on the way to work.
- Love Revolution by Lenny Kravitz. Title track off Lenny’s latest album. Awesome song.
- Bring it On by Lenny Kravitz. Ditto. (except for the title track bit…)
- Divine Romance by Phil Wickham. Beautiful lyrics.
- Signature of Divine (Yahweh) by Needtobreathe. Great worship song. I’ve been trying to figure out whether this would work at GracePoint.
- What Do I Know of Holy by Addison Road. Very powerful lyrics.
- We Shine by Fee. I like the Passion version better than Fee album version. It’s more guitar-driven. I’m sure this will make it to a GracePoint Sunday Morning Experience sometime soon. You can view a great video of Fee leading this song at Buckhead. Simply awesome.