Greetings good people of the wired world!
I’ve been blogging for 2 months now, and I have to say that it is rather fun and interesting. What I didn’t expect was the borderline obsession over stats. I’m not even really sure why I care how many people are reading, but I do. This week has been the most traffic so far. (Interesting, the first week of March had been the previous highest.)
My only tradition (so far) here at MandoRon is Share-It Saturday where I compile interesting things that I’ve come across during the week.
Without further ado, this week’s links. Enjoy!
- Music and Life – an animated short by Alan Watts. It might be time to stop chasing the dangling carrots…
- Came across this hilarious video from Neil Greathouse about how to (or rather how not to) treat people with diabetes. Courtesy of Dustin Bryson over at Live Salty. I shared it with my insulin-pump friend Ryan. I’m curious to hear what he has to day.
- The Star Spangled Banner like you’ve never heard it before complete with guitar smashing, courtesy of The Roots.
- 8-year old guitarist shredding some Ozzy. Wow!
- Neil Greathouse has some great thoughts on the purpose for production in the church.
- This John Mayer video is well worth watching. It’s very interesting to see people create music on the fly. Courtesy of Worship City.