In no particular order:
- Execution – The Discipline of Getting Things Done by Larry Bossidy, Ram Charan, and Charles Burck
- Death by Meeting by Patrick Lencioni
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Made to Stick by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- The Leadership Challenge by James Kouzes and Barry Posner
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Deadly Viper Character Assassins by Mike Foster and Jud Wilhite
Okay so that was 7. Good to Great doesn’t really count since I never actually finished the book. And Deadly Viper Character Assassins doesn’t count since I listened to the audiobook…
The list is from memory. I may have to check the bookshelves in case I missed something else good.
What are your favorites?