Here’s a few cool things that I ran across this week:
- Edge of Grace performs It’s My Life at GracePoint a few weeks ago. Great job with the video Ed!
- GracePoint launched the Unleash series/campaign this week by giving out $10,000 during the offering and asking people to use the money to bless other people through acts of kindness. Here are the stories.
- Last Sunday, GracePoint also unveiled a cool video of the incredible new facility that God is going to build here in Wichita.
- Bryson gave a good reminder that it is just as easy to get caught up doing the right things as it is the wrong things.
- Fred convicted me with this one. It’s kind of sad that we can’t wait even 10 days for an answer…
- I just discover the Worship Together blog yesterday. It looks like a good one.
- Edge of Grace has been looking for some good female-led rock songs. I agree with Tony that “All That Matters” by Addison Road is a good one. You can download it here for free this week on itunes. I’ve found that the free downloads on itunes are a great way to discover new music. Can’t wait for the whole album to come out.
OK. I have to admit that I’m really just trying to generate some traffic…